Friday, December 16, 2011

Swap Ornie and more Photos!!

The Primitive and Folk Artist had a ornie swap and my partner was Karen from Buttons in the Attic.
I received these stunning stars from her.  I showed my daughter and she said, "I know you didn't sew these."  When I ask her how she could tell she said they were too perfect to be anything I would sew!!
Yes, you know how I feel about needle and thread.  This photo does not do justice to how wonderful these are!! Check out her shop by clicking on the stars and her blog by clicking here.
They are FABULOUS!!  Thank you Karen!

As promised from earlier more photos of Christmas at our house.  We have close to 30 trees small and large.  The next two photos are the two large trees that we put presents under.

All the shelves have decorations on them too!

A couple of tin trees I painted.

I love this church and poinsettias scene that I painted from a seminar a couple of years back.
Well time to get my daughter to school.  I hope every one enjoys their day!
Barb

11 comments:

  1. So glad that you like them as much as you do!!! I really enjoyed making them up for you! Have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's alot of trees, Barb!!!!
    Love your paintings!!! Love those stars too!!!!
    Merry Christmas,
    Lois

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barb, beautiful stars , what a great swap ! your trees are beautiful , love the church plate you painted you do such amazing work! have a great weekend! hugs lilraggedyangie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, Barb the stars are beautiful but if I could paint like you I'd laugh at needles and threads!! And I LOVE to make anything to do with sewing. Honestly, I'd give my fabric stash to be able to paint like you, my dear! (And show little girl my post!)
    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  5. Barb,
    Love the ornies from Karen! Your paintings are WONDERFUL and that Church is just AMAZING! Lovely pictures!!
    }}Hugs{{
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful ornies from Karen - and, yikes, with 30 trees, I'm sure you found a perfect home for them. (Holy trees!!) Boy - you got festive in a hurry! (Wanna send that decorating hubby of yours my way???) ;o) Happy, happy, Friday! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet stars, love the ticking mix :o)
    Girl, you are one awesome painter! I love it :o)
    Hugs~Carol

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, 30 trees, I do good to get my one up. Your painted decorations are wonderful, as always. Hope you have a Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is an amazing amount of trees Barb!Love the star ornies,they are darling.Your talent never ceases to amaze me.Love the tin tree design.Have a merry Christmas!Hugs,Jen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful ornie!
    Love your trees and your Christmas decor photos.
    Hugs,
    Tam

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the ornie and all the beautiful painted items.

    Hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas.

    ~willa~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your commments!!
Enjoy your day,
Barb