Thursday, September 12, 2013

Thinking Halloween!

 
I finally got around to painting some Halloween items!!
The cat on the pumpkin is a magnet listed in my Etsy shop.
This fun Barb Jones design will be part of the Fall Frolic Celebration with the Old Farmhouse Gathering Team.  
It starts September 16.  
Still painting for the Celebration and hoping to get it all done before the due date!
Thank you to those who stopped by with your comments yesterday.
It was a quick and fun giveaway and I even painted the flag yesterday!!
Random.org picked #3 so Vicky you are the winner!!
I hope you all have a productive day!
Enjoy,
Barb

4 comments:

  1. Congrats to Vicky!! I absolutely love these paintings! Can't wait for the celebration to begin. Lots of shopping to do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS, BARB! Totally unaware that there was a Giveaway with this post. Had to go back and re-read when you contacted me and, sure enough, there it was IN. MY. FACE!!!
    Love your new goodies!
    I'm wrapping up Halloween and moving on to the Thankful Season....and with that being said,
    Thanks again!
    }}Hugs{{
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to my girlfriend Vicky! And I love the Fall look of your blog my friend! Sweet hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yahoo for Vicky! I love the vibrant colors of Halloween and Fall. Happy sales in the celebration!

    Blessings,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your commments!!
Enjoy your day,
Barb