Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Clearance Sale in my Shop!

My set up at the Simple Treasures Boutique Show.
It was a great show!
Lots of fun autumn items, it is always great to see what fun items are created by all the local talent.
 
The show is always decked out and so inviting.
I always forget my camera to take photos of the entrance of the show.
It is awesome.....try to remember next time.
 
It is hard to believe FALL is officially here!
So it is that time of year were I am seeing all of the year end clearance sales everywhere!
I have decided to do the same...so many things to paint so little room!
The sale is at my Etsy shop and I will be adding items daily to the clearance section.
If you are local drop me a line if you see something you would be interested in and lets make arrangements to meet.
Click HERE to take you to the section of my shop.
Hope you are all enjoying cooler weather and getting ready for the SCARIN' SEASON!!
Barb


4 comments:

  1. How nice! A SALE! And I looked at your Christmas items, too and saw lots of things to put in my favs! Enjoy your week my friend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your booth looks great Barb. What a great idea to have a clearance sale in your Etsy shop. I'm off start a sale in my shop too! Need to make room for the Fall/Christmas items. Thanks for sharing.
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice booth! Looks very inviting! Glad you did well. The fall and Christmas shows are so fun to do. I always enjoy them. I need to clear out some of my stuff in my shop too. Going to be working a few new lines of merchandise so I need room too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW but I LOVE the colors in your booth! I'd be like 'fly on bait' to a booth that looked that good! You know me and colors! Glad it was a great show for you. Heading over to take a peak at your clearance!
    }}Hugs{{
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your commments!!
Enjoy your day,
Barb