Thursday, December 18, 2014

Finally...

Well, we were finally able to get Christmas tree(s) up.
This is the 360 degrees of our front room.




It has been a busy but fun season so far. 
 I had a few custom orders to finish, one I had from my sister for over 6 months and naturally put off until it was almost to late!
My brother was in town so we had a great time with him for a few days.
I even think I have most of the shopping done.
Now to make some candy and treats.
I am hoping for a white Christmas here in Utah.  
It has been a very warm winter!
Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas!!
Enjoy,
Barb


6 comments:

  1. Boy you got trees everywhere!! That would be an all day job just getting all of those up. :) Looks really nice! Hope you have a great Christmas and enjoy your family. Let's just keep the snow away until I get down to my family...always have to fight the snow flying in. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a beautiful home and decorations. Best holiday wishes to you and yours also :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your home looks wonderful! have a great holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOwwww Barb ...it looks like xmas...!...love it all...!..x!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all your decorations, Barb! Wishing you and your family a Blessed and Merry Christmas!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your decorations and beautiful piano. I put Christmas music on mine this week...I need to practice! lol Merry Christmas sweet friend! Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your commments!!
Enjoy your day,
Barb