Thursday, October 27, 2011

Fun Trick or Treat Swap in the Mail

The Primitive and Folk Artist had a Trick or Treat swap and my partner Brandy of The Lil' Prim Cabin sent me some of her amazing creations!!
She had it wrapped so nice that it was all I could do to keep my kids from tearing into it and I even took a photo.  She had included a little poem too!!  So much talent!
These are the great creations that I received and because I had the scissors in my hand the candy corn candy she had sent got opened right away!!

Check out her shop she has some fabulous items and you will not be disappointed!
Thank You Brandy!!
Barb



4 comments:

  1. Very nice goodies. Sweets for the sweet too.
    xoxo~Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous items, Barb! What a lucky gal you are! Thanks for participating in the swap!
    }}Hugs{{
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like a really great swap! Love all your goodies!

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet poem - and love your goodies!! Happy Thursday! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your commments!!
Enjoy your day,
Barb