Tuesday, January 28, 2014

A GREAT NIGHT!!


The big night came and we were ready!
My son just before the His Eagle Court of Honor started. 
Brennan and his dad.
Brennan and his Grandpa. 
A display of all his accomplishments! 
 The Welcome table for guests to leave a little note for Brennan.
 We used an old farm milk bucket for a water dispenser for refreshments. 
Two long tables full of Cookies!  
An old canteen, mess kit, pocket utensils, a MRE, and an old lantern were used for the center display on the food table.  Just like you were out in the woods eating!
 
We had a Trail to Eagle Program and used his troop to help describe each rank and it's requirements and advancements.
His past Scout Master presented him with his Eagle rank and gave him the Eagle Charge. 

We are so proud of him and his accomplishment.
Loads of work!  To see what his project was click HERE.
It has been a great learning experience for all of us!
My Family!
The cookies were a hit but I doubt I will be making cookies again for quite awhile!
Thanks for stopping by to see all about my Great Night!
Enjoy your day,
Barb

12 comments:

  1. What a major accomplishment. I know you are proud of him. And what a great chance to get a photo of you all! I'm so happy you shared your big night! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is awesome!! Such a great accomplishment for a young man. How proud you must be for I know they have to work hard for this (and you too!). I loved seeing all your tables decorated patriotic and with old things, very neat. Yes... the things we will do for our kids, haha. But they are worth it. Congratulations to all and I'm glad the cookies were a hit! =] Take a day of rest now... you earned it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is awesome!! Such a great accomplishment for a young man. How proud you must be for I know they have to work hard for this (and you too!). I loved seeing all your tables decorated patriotic and with old things, very neat. Yes... the things we will do for our kids, haha. But they are worth it. Congratulations to all and I'm glad the cookies were a hit! =] Take a day of rest now... you earned it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful Barb, great pictures, Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful family you have Barb! WOW! Your son has lots to be proud of - good for him and you for supporting him and the other scouts! ~*~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's so awesome. I know that takes a lot of commitment. I was a boy scout troop leader once. What a trooper he is.
    Blessings,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to your son and your family! What a great accomplishment. You can be very proud of your son. Thanks for sharing this special night with us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Brennan, what a wonderful accomplishment. What a proud Poppa and Grandpa and Mom is beaming too! Take a long break from cookie making, you done good Mom! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  9. congratulations! "this is the voice of the Eagle", "you are a marked man!" know you are proud of him my boy earned his in 2010! God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  10. HOW awesome! WHAT a great night. I KNOW you are proud and you should be proud...Congratulations to ALL of you...All that worry about COOKIES...LOL...As a cookie eater from WAY back in the day...AS long as they taste good...BRING 'EM on...I am so happy for all of you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your commments!!
Enjoy your day,
Barb