Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Paying it Forward!

I have been featured in some fabulous treasuries on Etsy so in pay back for all the great folks who take the time to add my item to their treasuries I thought I would do some thing a little different.  
I did see this on another blog and LOVED the idea!

Marsha feature one of my tole painting pattern in this treasury:
This is a link to her fun shop: www.etsy.com/shop/MsCraftyTouch
This is one of my favorites from her shop!
Wooden "Penguin" on Chill word hand painted ornament

Michelle featured one of my bunny paintings in this Easter treasury:
This is a link to her fun shop: www.etsy.com/shop/HomemadeScents
These are too cute and smell like Lavender Vanilla!
SALE - LAVENDER VANILLA Scented Primitive Grubby Easter Peeps Bunny Wax Tarts Melt

Cheryl featured my chicken painted on barn wood in this treasury:
This is a link to her fun shop: www.etsy.com/shop/VintageHare
Is this not the cutest bunny ever!
Primitive Tuxedo Bunny Rabbit Black White Carrots HAFAIR, OFG, AB4B, promooasis

Patti featured my bunny shelf sitter in this Bunny treasury:
This is a link to her colorful shop: www.etsy.com/shop/PJCreativeWreaths
I LOVE her wreaths!
Easter Chicken Wreath Deco Mesh Wreath, Wreath, Easter Deco Mesh Wreath, Easter Decoration

Jennifer featured my Chicken Patter in this "REDDY" treasury:
This is a link to her fabulous shop: www.etsy.com/shop/spinningstarstudio
One of my favorites from her shop!
Red Flower Pottery Dishes, Serving Plate, Spoon Rest, Candle Holder, Soap Dish, Jewlery Holder, Handmade

Lois featured my pink angel art in this beautiful treasury:
Here is the link to her shop: www.etsy.com/shop/loisling
Are these not the cutest bunnies ever?
Egg Bunnies, Handpainted, Easter basket fillers

Thank you for featuring my shop and art work in your treasuries!
I will be featuring some more shops in the near future!
Enjoy,
Barb


3 comments:

  1. Hi Barb,
    What a clever idea!!! Thanks for the feature on your blog!!!

    Lois

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea doing this on your blog. That is what I need to do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice idea! I may have found a new page or two to follow! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your commments!!
Enjoy your day,
Barb