Monday, October 8, 2012

Scary...We have Halloween Decorations!

This is a shocker!!
We have Halloween decorations up before the last week!!
So this will be a PHOTO heavy post...because I am not sure this has ever happened.
 
My attempt to sew...I will stick to painting! 




Above is one of my very first things I ever tole painted.
Looking back I had no idea what I was getting into!! 
This one needs suckers attached where the holes are but that will not happen this year once again! 

We had to decorate around the Lego's! 

 

Every year this little prim pumpkin gets a make over...this year it is Harry Potter complete with scar taped on his head.  One day I am hoping to see him in his natural state!! 
Thanks to my kid's who are now old enough to remind me that October will be gone....can we get the decorations out before Thanksgiving?
Enjoy!!
Barb

12 comments:

  1. You've done great! I love that cute skeleton...I mean SCARY skeleton! heehee! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such cute decorations! Love the Harry Potter pumpkin:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have some great decorations! We just pulled some of ours out yesterday. I haven't found the fall decorations yet. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love your pumpkin with the glasses! How Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HA! So I'm not the only one that has to decorate around the Lego city! And I have a girl that's obsessed with them!

    Love that little bat at the top of your post! So cute!

    Ilene

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply wonderful ! Love them all !
    hugs
    simona

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the skeleton! Is he one of your creations? So cute:)
    Julie-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love ALL of your decorations! Thanks for sharing your wonderful pics.

    hugs!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow you are ahead of me! It all looks so nice. I know I like my little owl you sent me. He is on my refrigerator. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute! We're just finishing ours up....just in time to put up the Turkeys!!
    }}Hugs{{
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are all wonderful!! I love fall and Halloween,I have you added to my blog list and I hope to start getting back to the OGF again.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the dressed up pumpkin the BEST!!! So wonderful to still have a "house full of kids".

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your commments!!
Enjoy your day,
Barb