Monday, October 1, 2012

A Winner and FINALLY Photos of the Front Room!!

Thank you to everyone "WHOO" stopped by and commented on my trio of woes!!
I really appreciate your concern and comments.
So finally taking the plunge and using random.org the winner was #6:
Congratulations!
I had never used random.org so that was a fun little trick.
I will contact you Colleen for your address.

We finally managed to get the front room back together complete with photos on the wall! 
 But before I could even snap a photo out came the Lego Castle Fortress set smack dab on the center table and the end tables.
My son has been losing his mind about getting the front room done so he could get his Lego's back out to play mid-evil war! 
What can I say...it is the "family room" too! 
I would love to send each of you a set of Lego's but I would not be allowed to live here if I did that!
Thanks for stopping by!
Enjoy your day!
Barb

8 comments:

  1. The Front Room is so inviting. I mean who wouldn't want their Legos there? Take it from me - when the Legos are no longer present, no longer being constructed - you wish they were still there. Believe me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your room looks great! I love your beautiful piano...I used to have one similar, now I have a black one. Do you play? My boys grew up loving Legos...and they still sit on the floor with their kids and play with them! Hugs! And congrats to your lucky winner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Colleen! Your front room looks great Barb, even with the Lego's :)
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL,, Barb! I hate stepping on those things! My little boy loves them and they're always somewhere on the floor! CONGRATS to Colleen! Thanks for hostessing this sweet Giveaway!
    }}Hugs{{
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to Colleen!
    Oh Barb, I've been through LegoLand too and still find pieces of them around the house.
    Your family room looks very nice and comfy.
    Hugs~Carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. The room looks great! My son would love it if someone sent him LEGO's! I find them everywhere. As long as I don't step on them, then I don't really mind them. ;) A home is to be lived in, not a museum!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Barb,
    Your room looks great!! We are past the legos snd on to driving!! They grow up fast.

    Hugs

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooooo....I never win anything! I am watching the mail to get this cute little guy. Thanks Barb for hosting the giveaway and glad your house is back in order. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your commments!!
Enjoy your day,
Barb