Followers

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Happy Tax Day!?!?

We have been busy here...Spring time and TAXES.  Trying to get the garden planted, yard work, spring cleaning in the house and taxes done.  I am sure you are all doing the same.
So the other day I figure since I HAD to go grocery shopping I deserved to have lunch.  It had to be quick! Off I went to one of my favorite drive-thru establishment complete with coupon! 
Place my order.  
Get to the window and have no dollar bills, thanks to CHILDREN
I could not put this on a card and be found out!
At the bottom of every woman's purse is change.  
The hunt begun.
Finally $5.40 quarters, nickles, and dimes later I got my food and my purse felt so much lighter!
Poor Service Girl!  
She was really sweet about it stating she understood about kids and money.
Then a couple of days later when I showed back up with a few handfuls of pennies she said "I remember YOU".
This time I had it all counted out but unfortunately for her she had to re-count it.  She was still very pleasant about the whole thing.
I think I will give her a break for awhile but next time I will put all the change in rolls.
No sooner do I do this and my husband asks, "What happen to all the change in my bowl?"
Found out anyway---should have just put it on a card!
Enjoy your day,
Barb


5 comments:

  1. How funny...kind of! lol I try to always have some mad money with me but then you have to remember to replace it when you use it! lol Hope your lunches were yummy! Have a happy week my friend! Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, what a predicament! Darned if you do and darned if you don't. You adapted and survived, LOL.
    Hugs~Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how funny! Yep...should have put it on the card. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your commments!!
Enjoy your day,
Barb