Monday, November 26, 2012

A Big Day!!

So much going on today!!
My sale continues in my Etsy shop with a 10% off everything in my shop with either the codes BLACKFRIDAY or CYBERMONDAY in the code spot.
This is for all merchandise in my shop but excludes shipping fees.
This will run from November 23 through December 1, 2012.
 
Today is the first day of the Old Farmhouse Gathering's Spirit of Christmas Celebration.
Many new and wonderful creations to be had!
Type in SOCOFG into Etsy's search bar to see all the new items.
Here are a couple of mine.
 
Then we cannot forget my current giveaway. 
This is a celebration of making it through November with the birthdays, anniversary, wedding, and Thanksgiving.  It was a busy month!
Click HERE to take you to the page for instructions to sign up for this Santa framed art.
One more birthday this month for my brother and it is a BIG number! 
So have to come up with a good gift!
Enjoy your day!!
Barb
 
 

 



1 comment:

  1. Qué bonitos trabajos!!...feliz espíritu de la celebración de Navidad!!
    saludos,desde Argentina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your commments!!
Enjoy your day,
Barb