Friday, November 16, 2012

I was Featured On the MST Team Blog

I was lucky to be featured on the Mountain Standard Time Team Blog!
This is a fun team on Etsy for all of us that live on Mountain Standard time and/or wish we did!
I have met some wonderful folks on this team and there is quite a variety of art work, photography, jewelery makers, vintage sellers, pottery, etc.
 
The team has a rolling treasury and I love to see the new creations there:
 
Thank you so much for the feature!
You can visit this team here:
Enjoy all they have to offer!
 
Now off for a fun filled day with my daughter and her friends for her 16th birthday party!!
Enjoy your day,
Barb

1 comment:

  1. Neat idea with the rotating treasury. I didn't know that could be done. Some really nice items from this team. Now if I still lived down in Colorado I could join this team, but alas....I don't. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your commments!!
Enjoy your day,
Barb