Friday, September 21, 2012

Another Busy Week

 Some photos pretty--some not so pretty:
Front Room:
Front room finally painted now for carpet! 
Love trying to eat in the kitchen...a bit crazy and cluttered! 
FINALLY Carpet!!  Now to move all the furniture back...does this ever end? 
Hopefully this will happen this weekend!
While we are at it move all the furniture out of the basement area. 
Now take the upstairs carpet and put it in the living area of the basement.
This should make it a bit warmer down here during the winter!  Love the concrete and insulated wall look!
At least one room put back together...only to be remodeled in the near future.
So not a whole lot of time to paint and I wonder why my shoulder hurts?
 
The sweetest thing this week was I was featured on Maple Street Shoppe Blog by Kris.
I have been luck enough to get to know her through the OFG Team and she is delightful!
Thank you Kris for making my day so much brighter!!
 
Hopefully in the next post I can show you the finished front room--here's hoping!
Enjoy,
Barb

3 comments:

  1. Oh, that makes my back hurt just looking at it! I know you'll be happy to see it completed!! You should be pointing that finger and saying "On, James!" Don't you see that blue blood running through your veins? You're royalty! (That's what my mom always told us!) Rest that shoulder!
    }}Hugs{{
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just think the end is almost in sight. And how much fun you will have putting it back together and decorating. Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're going to feel like you're living in a brand new house! It's looking great! All that hard work is paying off! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your commments!!
Enjoy your day,
Barb