Tuesday, September 4, 2012

My First Fall Show

My first fall show of the season is at this fun barn in Kaysville, Utah.
I will be taking pretty much everything I own up there because as we all know painting this summer was a bit of a luxury.  Not a whole lot seems to have been done. 
But then I looked at my inventory and there was more than I thought.  I must have been painting in my sleep!!
If you are in the neighborhood and get a chance to visit this is a fun show!
I am headed up there now to set up.
Enjoy your day!
Barb

6 comments:

  1. Hi Barb,wishing you good luck with the show. To funny, painting in your sleep, love it. Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure wish I could be in Utah at the end of the week! I would love to see all of your beautiful creations...and that glorious part of the country! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would love to come if I was near there, but it would be a bit of a drive from Alaska. :) Hope you have fun and have lots of sales! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh boy, have a safe trip and lots of sales!
    Hugs~Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds fun, I wish I could teleport myself there!! Where is the star wars beam me up thingy when I need it? I wish you much success Barb!

    Hugs
    Jody

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your commments!!
Enjoy your day,
Barb