Monday, February 6, 2012

Introducing Deb Riddell of Paxton Valley Folk Art



Meet my friend and team mate Deb Riddell from the Primitive and Folk Artist Group.
I think you will agree her creations are Fabulous!
1.  How did you come up with your business name?
I got my business name from the beautiful valley that we live in, here in British Columbia, Canada.
2.  How long have you been in business?
I 've been crafting for about 20 years but decided to become an 'on-line' presence as Paxton Valley Folk Art about 2 1/2 years ago.
3.  Who or what inspires you?
I am inspired by the colours, textures and beauty of the natural world.
4.  What is your creative style, primitive, country, folk art?
My style is currently primitive and folk art but I love learning new techniques and styles so who knows where I will end up next!
5.  What medium do you use in creating, clay, fabric, altered art, wood etc.?
I work with fabric, paint, wood, found objects, stamps, paper and anything else that strikes my fancy.
I create hand crafted folk art from my own designs and from the designs of other talented artisans. I also create my own original e-patterns and occasionally have a found vintage treasure or two to share at my Etsy shop or on my selling blog. I am also just starting to get into wholesaling my items, so if you are a shop owner looking for wholesale prices, please contact me!
 6.  What are your links (list your etsy shop, eBay, web site, blogs etc.)?

http://etsy.com/shop/PaxtonValleyFolkArt
http://paxtonvalleyfolkartshop.blogspot.com/
http://paxtonvalleyfolkart.blogspot.com/
http://toletown.com/blogs/debriddell
http://picturetrail.com/PaxtonValleyFolkArt

Take a minute to visit Deb's shop and blog!
Enjoy,
Barb

10 comments:

  1. Wonderful feature on Deb
    Love her creations

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great feature on a talented lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your feature on Deb I'm aware of her work and follow her blog. She has amazing talent.
    Hugs,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Barb, Great feature on Miss Deb. She has a wonderful shop, just full of fabulous things!
    Warm Wishes,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh, thank you so much Barb for featuring me here at your wonderful blog! It is very much appreciated my friend! {{Hugs}}, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, our Canadian inspiration, Debbie. She's a hard worker :o) and a fun gal to have around.
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this Gal and her creative-ness!!!
    }}Hugs{{
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great feature on Deb! I love her work! Another great lady of the PAFA Team1
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great feature on Deb. Great member of the PAFA Team!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great feature on Deb Barb! Love Deb's creations and patterns, Valerie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your commments!!
Enjoy your day,
Barb