Saturday, February 11, 2012

When the door bell rings....

When the door bell rings I usually ignore it because it is a salesman working our neighborhood or a friend for my kids.  It never is for me...but this week I had two suprizes!
Thursday when the door bell rang I ignored it but it happened to be my parents! Shock!  Luckily my daughter was on her way home from school and let them in.  Then called me up from the basement.
I am the worst person ever...we had a good laugh and they stayed for a while and we had a great talk.
Do I learn my lesson...no. 
The door bell rings again on Friday and I ignore it.  In the middle of the day it usually is a salesman.   Not this time.  It was a wonderful package from Cyndy of Crafty Stitchers.
I had won her giveaway and here it was!!
Complete with Godiva Chocolates and a lovely card!
This will be better than what I get from my husband.  I told him I wanted a calculator.  That will be what I get........he tries, and I know I am a bit of an aggravation for him. 
Cyndy has some of the most fun dollies in her shop on Etsy.  How colorful are these! 
This one is one of my favorites!
Her Etsy shop is wonderful click here to visit.
Thank you for such a great suprise, Cyndy!!
I will Enjoy!
Barb

9 comments:

  1. Hello Barb-
    Congratulations on your win.
    I just Love your Raggedy you won. Cute.
    I ignore the doorbell too, Lol!
    It's usually a salesman or someone I don't care to speak too!
    Enjoy your weekend!

    sandraallen260@centurytel.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Barb. The raggedy is so cute! Happy Valentines day to you!
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. O Barb , what a cutie you got from Cyndy ...o and while im here ...ding ding ...Im ringing the door bell ....stop by and visit you might not wanna ignore this ring either :0) Have a great weekend! hugs lilraggedyangie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute Raggedy. Cyndy does such a great job on her dolls.

    BTW, I ignore the doorbell too! My friends and family know now to call because they know I am not going to answer the door, lol

    Congratulations on your win!!

    Warm Wishes,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh shoot, a visit from the parents and you don't open the door... lol. That's happened to me too! I never answer the door, but have yelled at hunters chasing poor lil rabbits into my yard trying to shoot them. That's when I say "men??"
    Those are sweet lil dollies to brighten up your day :o)
    Hugs~Carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your cute doll you won!!! I don't answer the door either, mainly, as there is no storm door so there is nothing between me and whoever is on the other side!!!!!
    Lois

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL Barb, you sound like me; I NEVER answer the door or the phone because it is usually some stranger trying to sell you something but sometimes that practice can sneak up and bite you! Love Cyndy's dolls, lucky you to have won one! And I love that nurse doll too, how adorable is she? Thanks for sharing your winnings! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  8. At least you weren't in your jammers like I always am. I hate to answer the door!
    Hugs,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Barb, that is too funny!! I'm the same way. When the phone or doorbell rings, I never answer... it's never for me either.

    I adore Cyndy's dolls! How fortunate you were to win one, they are so cute!

    Have a wonderful Valentine's Day~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your commments!!
Enjoy your day,
Barb